Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Band

Today's band was super damn fun. We were messing Narvin's hair and I ask him to put his fringe down, then he try to act cool, by swaying his head and said here is my number.. After that, those who are performing tomorrow, had to stay in the band room to practice for tomorrow's assembly. I played the egg(shaker), I accidently dry the egg, then my friends and I were laughing till we CRY. Now is the most funniest thing. Xin Yu trying to do the break dance(posing, something like almost half upside down.) , then she fell and her skin peeled, not the serious ones, then Jovonne and I was laughing at her. We kept laughing. Up till now I'm still laughing because I still find it very funny. Haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment